Friends Forever

Friends forever, we vowed.
Never to part, we promised.
But now we’ve fought, in the battlefield of friendship,
Where did we go wrong? or at least, Where did I go wrong?
That ignited this war.

Part of me feels, that this will never be the same.
Sure we’ve fought before, but they always got fixed,
And we both made an effort to take responsibility to the problem,
But in this one fight, making first move really isn't a good step.

I’ve always been there for you.
You know I always will,
Because I cared about you then,
And I care about you still.
"Forever & ever, babe"
Like a movie line that we always used to hear.

Friends forever, was what we said we’d always be,
But look what happened today, silence just brings more distance to us,
So what I really need you to see,
Is what you made it feels like,
All the hurts I felt inside my heart,
All the fake smile I put on my face,
Because you said friends forever,
But really, I wonder now,
What happened to the friends we used to be?
Forever or for-never, babe?


This poem mmg bkn originally by me..tp Chepoh sudah adapt and edit mengikut feeling yg dirasai skrg. My friend tu rasanya mmg tak baca blog ni. Beliau busy dgn kerja2 n org2 di sekitarnya.. I do understand..So sesaper yg rasa dia mengenali kawan ku ini..tlg la smpikan ekk..dlm erti kata lain..Aku rimas la situasi skrg..plastik ni tak baik tau utk alam sekitar..muka plastik ape tah lg...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

gua la said...

sape name member tuh..?? kasi la no tepon dia @ email dia.. sy tulun carikkan :D

Chepoh said...

takpela..dia tau saper dia..cuma nk ngan tak nak je dia baca poem atas ni..huhu..

gua la said...

lorrr..mcm tu plak..sy niat iklas nk tolon.. mane tau kalo2 dia x sehat ke.. awk ader kol dia..??

Chepoh said...

dia sihat jek..mmg hari2 nmpk..